Our massage is designed to improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, and reduce stress. It caters to your needs and combines traditional Swedish and deep tissue massage techniques
30 min | 60 min| 90 min
Mom and Baby Pre-Natal Massage
Alleviates leg, hip, and lower back pressure caused by your body’s normal adjustments to pregnancy. Please consult with your physician.
Tension Headahce Relief Massage
This type of massage is for the person who experiences headaches on a regular basis. Release the trigger points that give instant relief on the first visit.
Head, Neck, and Back Massage
Melt away stress and sore muscles with a warm paraffin treatment over the shoulders and neck. Combined with a. deeper tissue massage giving the instant relief you’re looking for.
Just for Feet Massage/Scrub
This is the ultimate for those tired and aching feet. Begin with hot towels compressing and massaging around your tired and aching feet, add an essential oil scrub and mask that will delight your senses while relaxing and a calming your whole body. The combination of massage and reflexology are a wonderful compliment to each other, restoring balance to body, mind, and spirit.
Four Hands of Heaven
A four hands massage can be like experiencing two full body massages at the same time. Your brain doesn’t realize who is doing what and gives up control. This is a powerful treatment for anyone who has a hard time letting go during treatments.
Activated Isolated Stretching (AIS)
Muscle lengthening and fascia release, this program is customized to your needs. Assisted stretching technique helps muscle flexibility, mobility, and range of motion. AIS is designed for all ages and all levels of mobility.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
This is an advanced technique using a gentle rhythmic touch to influence the movement of lymph flow in the body by stimulating the lymphatic system. Very beneficial to healing and boosting the immune system!
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
This “Loving Hands Massage” works gently into the muscles with continuous flowing strokes allowing you to relax and give into the nurturing touch. Feel the gentle waves moving over your body with this must have massage, for a sense of peace, harmony, and well being.
Ready for a World Class Massage Experience?
Our wide range of services will provide you with the care you need.Our bamboo massage offers a different sensation and relief, taking your massage to a new level of relaxation. Our warm stone massage is an ancient technique that has lasted for centuries due to its effective results. The heat from the smooth stones radiates deep within your tissue, relaxing muscles and increasing circulation. This massage will make you feel lighter and more carefree than ever before! Our Hawaiian Lomilomi massage offers long, flowing movements over your body. This traditional Hawaiian massage offers a deep relaxation and helps to release blocked energy. Do you need headache or migraine relief? Our experts can release the pain with gentle and effective massage. Get back to normal quick and feel the weightless relaxation of a headache relief massage from Under the Stars Massage!
Can’t make it to one of our locations? We offer mobile massage and corporate party packages! Your daily responsibilities fill your schedule and increase pressure and stress. You need to find pain relief and relaxation to fit your routine. Our mobile massage will help you do just that! Find relief and care for you, and your business team. A relaxed workplace is a productive workplace! Choose from one of our options and experience the Under the Stars Massage experience today.
- Warm Bamboo – Bamboo is an extension of the therapist’s hands. Unique strokes or rolling, kneading, and crisscross movements are used as tools to release tension in tight muscles
- Warm Paraffin – Melt away stress, sore muscles, and joint pain with a warm paraffin treatment over the neck and shoulders
- Warm Stones – The healing of warm stones can melt away layers of tension and stress leaving your body with a harmonious feeling of balance and well being.
- Pure Bliss Facial Massage with Cupping – Enjoy warm towels, gentle cleanser, exfoliating polish and moisturizing cream to look and feel beautiful. A relaxing head and scalp massage completes this revitalizing service.
- CBD Oils – Add industry revolutionizing Cannabidiol oils to your massage to enhance your pain relief and relaxing.
- Cupping – Placement of cups on the skin help increase blood flow in the body, brings toxins to the surface, and boosts healing of various medical conditions giving an amazing and relaxing feeling
- Aroma Therapy – Add essential oils for a major boost in relaxation and to help with aches and pains. Essential oils enhance health, emotional wellbeing, and beauty.
- Back Exfoliation/Scrub – This popular luxurious back scrub reveals smooth, healthy skin while strengthening the skin’s elasticity and replenishing moisture loss. This luscious renewal treatment reviatlizes the senses for total relaxation leaving your skin smooth and soft.
- Foot Scrub – Begins with warm towels to calm your tired and achy feet. You will enjoy essential oil blends to induce deep relaxation with combination of massage and reflexology to restore balance to the body mind and spirit.
Additional Add-On’s Info
Add-on our Warm Stone service and discover why this traditional massage has lasted through the centuries. The heat from the round stones radiates deep within your tissue, releasing tension in your muscles and increasing blood flow. Your pain will feel like it is melting away as we move the warm stones over your body. Using the stone to work knots and painful areas, you will feel increased pain relief and release.
The heated bamboo offers deep-tissue massage as it is rolled over your body. Replacing the hands of the massage therapist, heated bamboo canes loosen tight muscles, circulate your blood, and bring heat into sore areas helping pain relief. Your relaxed body is then kneaded with the cane to completely work out tension, making you feel light and open.
Cupping has grown in popularity and for good reason. This ancient technique dates back to 1,500 B.C. and provides many benefits. Increasing blood flow, cupping draws blood to the surface of your skin, supplying oxygen to your cells, loosening sore muscles, and releasing toxins. Throughout its history, cupping has been used to treat varying ailments. Today, our clients can find pain relief along with better circulation and wellness with this technique. Because cupping helps to release toxins, this procedure provides excellent detoxifying effects using natural means. After your cupping session you will feel relief from sore muscles, better energy and blood flow, and more energy.